Saturday, April 18, 2009

If I were Queen of the World . . .

. . .
  1. I would declare a 5 day weekend / 2 day work week
  2. I would declare everything free-of-charge
  3. I would create an abundance of food / shelter / necessities
  4. I would make it compulsory for everyone to attend etiquette and "Save the Earth for our Future Generations" classes
  5. I would declare the world a home for all, where no inequality exists
  6. I would make it compulsory for everyone to have rations for all necessities or luxury goods (eg. Everyone can have an LV bag, a Loewe bag, a rolex of their choice, a prada wallet etc.)
  7. there would be no taxes or fines to pay
  8. I would bring back corporal punishment, even for the young, and Alcatraz
  9. there would be no concept of $$ but yet a concept of acceptance and contentment
  10. there will be no credit cards or credit lines
  11. there will be no stock market and therefore, no financial crises
  12. the concepts of LOVE, FAMILY & MANNERS will be taught young
  13. polygamy, evil, sadness, greed and dishonesty shall cease to exist
  14. there will be happy people in the world

All that said, please vote Phy!

1 comment:

  1. One of my old posts & I love it!
    Took it from my old blog =)

    ReplyDelete