I love Richard Templar's books, namely The Rules of Life & the latest, The Rules of Love.
The rules all laid out so simply yet sometimes so difficult to figure out when left on our own to do so.
The Rules of Love. Simple & easy. Somewhat like Chicken Soup but an even easier read.
I was flipping through it and some stuff caught my eye.
"You can afford to ignore your own wants and needs, because your partner will be giving them priority."
The amazing things of a great relationship, of having a near-perfect partner.
"A sense of humour will last you long after everything else is gone."
The best thing of all is to find someone who can make you laugh at yourself. That will get you through life more smoothly than anything else... So next time you meet someone with gorgeous legs, or sexy eyes, or a cute smile, don't be seduced right away. See if they can tickle you without touching first.
And finally, "You'll know them when you meet them."
If this is really the right person for you to spend your life with, you won't be thinking,'I don't know. Is it me? I'm just not sure if this is right.'
You'll be thinking,'Yes, yes, yes, let's get on with it.'
If you're not thinking that, you're not ready to commit yourself yet.
I know. I do.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment