Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm T.I.R.E.D.

I don't want to do anything for anyone ANYMORE.
Not for the time being at least.

I am T.I.R.E.D.
How can all of you be this blind?
How can you all be so insensitive and lazy and selfish and just dump it all on me?!
How can, most of all, you up there in the clouds and beyond, always let me feel this way??!!!

Why 'train' me to handle all this stress and nonsense when I could be out there enjoying my life, just doing my own thing?
Why not 'train' a couple more people around me to have the "BRAINS" to do everything I can, and more?!
I don't care to be the smartest or the most efficient or even the best. I just want someone to lift all this load off my shoulders, spare me the backbreaking work and neckaches.

In your heads, conscious or sub-conscious, it's "Who cares?! Phy is just complaining, after a while, she'll be fine and she'll be her usual self again."
Just admit it.

I don't want to be the bad person all the time. I am NOT a parent. I do NOT want to be a parent. That's why I do not have kids of my own.
I do not want to bother about car stuff and finances. That's why I didn't buy me a car.
I also have more than enough to worry about with my own finances.
SO WHY DO I HAVE TO BOTHER ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT AREN'T MY BUSINESS?!!?!?!?!

It's not my business. SO DON"T MAKE IT MINE.

I want to run away. ON MY OWN.
so GO AWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment