I only need understanding.
A listening ear.
A hug, perhaps.
A finger, to wipe away renegade tears.
The words, "I understand."
or "I know what you mean."
I don't need a "or you might just end up like him"
I just want to hide from the world.
Cower in my hole.
Perhaps, like where those drugs take them,
that higher state of "unconsciousness".
Sleep - where the world can't touch me.
"If I close my eyes and not see the world, perhaps, just perhaps, the world won't see me."
If they can't see past the material things, there is nothing for me to say.
If they can't see me, there is nothing much else for me to say.
If I am invisible, they shall be invisible.
Watch me, see if I care.
Catch me if you can.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment